Curql Fund Investment Committee Member
Leading the way as President of TDECU Holdings, Inc., the wholly owned CUSO holding company of TDECU, Casey manages and guides for-profit businesses and CUSO’s for the $4B organization. In addition to his role at the helm of TDECU Insurance Agency, LLC and TDECU Wealth Advisors, Casey spearheads the CUSO strategy for TDECU including reviewing CUSO opportunities and FinTech partnerships that will drive non-interest income growth. Casey also manages TDECU’s direct equity stakes and over $4MM in venture capital investments.
- Is a board member in addition to being President of TDECU Holdings
- Serves on TDECU’s executive leadership team
- Delivers expertise in payments, credit cards, digital strategy, core evaluations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, data science, and machine learning with a resume that includes Capital One, JP Morgan Chase, and Paretix, among others
- Founded and owns HapLee Investments, LLC, a fintech consulting company with a focus on real-time payments, faster payments, ACH, and cloud computing transition
- Produced $185M bottom line PxV, offering clients strategies and solutions for success
- Co-founded and led company through early stages and created new transaction banking product and plans
- Consults fintechs on seed and A round capital investment needs
- Serves on the board of ePayAdvisors, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ePayResources providing payments-related risk management, compliance, and consulting services to financial institutions and businesses throughout the U.S.
- HapLee Investments and its subsidiary company’s efforts led several company’s through start up to full VC backing and exit. In addition, led FinTech acceleration and incubation with several companies in Tel Aviv Israel and Singapore.
- Led the TDECU initiative to invest $4MM in Curql Fund and was named to the Investment Committee upon its inception