Managing Partner of Curql Fund I, Craig is also the founder and Managing Partner of Next Level Ventures, the largest venture firm in Iowa. Craig leads the management of three funds with over $200M in assets today.
With his deep roots in technology, startups and long-standing relationships with credit unions, Craig has established the first and largest investment firm managing credit union assets today.
- Board Member of Eltropy, the first Curql fund investment
- Board Member of Dwolla, a large payment platform fintech
- Board Member of numerous companies across the three funds, including for Arcoro, VIDA Diagnostics and Higher Learning Technologies
- Founded numerous companies and funds, including the Curql Fund and Next Level Ventures
- Manages over $200 million in capital today
- Led his firm to earn Investor of the Year recognition at the 2020 Startup Iowa Awards, the 2018 “Impact Award” presented by the Technology Association and “Top Venture Capital Firm in Iowa” by research firm CB Insights for six straight years