As Managing Partner of Curql Fund, Craig is also the founder and Managing Partner of Next Level Ventures, the largest venture firm in Iowa. Craig leads the management of three funds with over $300M in assets today. With his deep roots in technology, startups and long-standing relationships with credit unions, Craig has established the first and largest strategic investment firm managing credit union assets today.
Earlier in his career, Craig served as a senior executive at Maytag Corporation (household goods manufacturer), founded and headed Appliancezone (global supply chain software company) and led international operations for Maytag and Electrolux.
Craig earned a B.A. from Luther College and M.B.A. from Drake University.
Please see Craig’s LinkedIn profile here.
- Board Member of Eltropy, the first Curql fund investment
- Board Observer of Zest AI, an AI loan decisioning company
- CUSO Board Member of Payrailz, a provider of payment services
- Board Member of Dwolla, a large payment platform fintech
- Founded numerous companies and funds, including the Curql Fund and Next Level Ventures
- Manages over $300 million in capital today
- Led his firm to earn Investor of the Year at the 2020 Startup Iowa Awards, the 2018 “Impact Award” presented by the Technology Association and “Top Venture Capital Firm in Iowa” by research firm CB Insights for six straight years