President and CEO of Service Credit Union
David Araujo began his career in banking in 1997, spending time at MetrowestBank, UNICCO Service Company, and Digital Federal Credit Union, where he served as Chief Innovation Officer, leading the organization’s digital transformation strategy. In his current roleas President and CEO of Service Credit Union, Araujo leads the strategic vision of the credit union, which, as the largest New Hampshire-based credit union, serves more than 330,000 members in every U.S. state and worldwide. He is passionate about building and sustaining an organizational culture focused on delivering anoutstanding member experience through service and technology.
- Member of the ECenter Advisory Taskforce at the University of New Hampshire, dedicated to growing innovation and thought leadership
- Board member of Homeland Heroes, non-profit providing household goods for veterans
- Board president of Service Credit Union’s philanthropic extension, the Service CU Impact Foundation
- Former member of the Fiserv CEO and CIO Advisory Boards, the Mobile Payments Technology Committee, NCR/Digital Insight Advisory Board, the CULedger Leadership Steering Committee, and the Town of Hopedale Finance Committee.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Masters in Business Administration from Framingham State University
- Visionary behind the Fintech Innovation Center at Digital Federal Credit Union
- Certified Credit Union Executive (CCUE)
- Certified Innovation Executive (CIE)
- U.S. Marine Corps Veteran who served on the Presidential Honor Guard/Infantryman