As Partner of Curql Fund I and Next Level Ventures, Duane finds, analyzes and structures transactions to bring to the Curql Fund I investment committee for approval. With more than 30 years of experience in academics, business management and private equity investing, Harris helped build two private equity firms that collectively managed over $1 billion in investments.
- Partner on Next Level Fund I, Next Level Fund II and Curql Fund I
- Serves as Partner of Capital Management Resources
- Earned his Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Business and Applied Economics at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Instrumental in building Churchill Capital, Northstar Capital, LFE Capital, Fulcrum Venture Capital, and Next Level Ventures
- Leveraged expertise in venture fund leadership to help build venture funds that promoted employment growth and community development