As Principal of Curql Fund I and Next Level Ventures, Martin is responsible for identifying areas of opportunity for investment and sourcing fintech companies. His previous experience includes time at Sound Credit Union, Tully’s Coffee and the Seattle Sonics & Storm, where he led technology, innovation, marketing, product and sales teams.
- Advisory board member of Cascadia Financial Analytics Forum
- Served on the project team that helped launch the Curql Collective
- Served on CO-OP’s Co-Creation Councils
- Served on the NWCUA’s Value Creation Task Force
- Participated in MDC’s NextUP program
- Holds a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management