President of Mission Federal Services
In his current role as President of Mission Federal Services, LLC (MFS) Ron has led the transformation of this CUSO into one of the most innovative and forward looking CUSO holding companies in the industry. From 2013 to 2017 the CUSO established a strong cashflow base by acquiring and creating several companies that would both generate steady revenues and enhance the member experience for Mission Fed members. While this strategy continues to play out, providing revenues for future growth, the CUSO has been actively engaged in the FinTech space with several major investments designed for long-term performance.
Ron started with Mission Fed in 2007 when he was brought on as the Chief Financial Officer. During his tenure in that capacity Mission Fed grew tremendously and is now the largest financial institution exclusively in San Diego County.
Prior to joining Mission Fed Ron spent most of his career as an institutional investment advisor where he managed investment portfolios for various companies throughout the western US.
- Chairman of Monarch School, a school exclusively dedicated to helping homeless students break the cycle of poverty through eduction, from 2015-2016.
- Under Ron’s leadership Mission Fed has been highly-recognized nationally for both its service to its members and its strong and profitable financial growth.
- President and Chairman of LiveSmart Escrow, Inc.
- President of LiveSmart Insurance
- Board Member for Constellation Digital Partners, LLC.